Thursday, May 28, 2009

Meet the New Executive Board for '09-'10


Eryn Bostwick ~ President
I am a third year Journalism major with a minor in Political Science. My passion for politics landed me an amazing internship wiht Gongwer News Service, where I cover committee meetings at the Statehouse. I have learned so much there and wouldn't trade the experience for anything! My favorite part of the journalism program at OSU is that the variety of classes allows each student to focus on what they are really interested in.



Zack Meisel ~ Vice President
I'm a sophomore journalism major with an undying passion for sportswriting that's constantly challenged by neverending disappointment and heartbreak from my hometown Cleveland sports teams. I covered sports for The Lantern the entire year, focusing on the football and men's and women's basketball teams. I'll be the sports editor of the paper starting in the fall and hope to continue to pursue a career in the field of sports journalism. Previous internships: CollegeFanz Sports Network, Unigo.



Molly Gray ~ Relations Executive
Hi! I'm a sophomore journalism and international studies major. I was a sports writer for The Lantern for Fall '08 and Winter '09 and I am now the Arts and Entertainment editor (started Spring '09 and will continue until Winter '10). I love both fields and don't know where I'll end up yet! I have had an internship with Bleacher Report Inc., a sports news site. I worked as a photographer at Dodger Stadium in high school. And I will be interning this summer at NBC4 in Columbus. I am in Ohio for school but I lived the first 18 years of my life in Los Angeles and will be a Lakers and Dodgers fan until the day I die. I hope to return to L.A. after graduation and write for the L.A. Times. GO BUCKS!



Kristen Levenick ~ Treasurer
My name is Kristen Levenick and I am a sophomore journalism major, as well as a psychology major and sexuality studies minor. I'm only just getting my feet wet in the journalism program here at Ohio State, but I am eager to learn and get involved with as much as I can. I am particularly drawn to magazine journalism and feature writing and hope to be involved with something pertaining to that area in the future.

1 comment: